Are you living life to the fullest?
Do you find yourself unbalanced and out of center?
Are you tired of feeling less than and low on energy?
Or maybe you feel you are living well, but you know there is great room for improvement in this truly magical experience called life.
We are all stuck in some part of our life. We all tend to get in our own way and mix up the essential and non-essential along the way.
There is no singular way to live well. For each of us, living well will look at least somewhat different.
"The shoe that fits one person pinches another; there is no universal recipe for living." - Carl Jung
The universal principles to living well
But there are universal principles, passed down from varying cultures, traditions and generations that we all can apply.
This book takes from those traditions, philosophies and approaches to living well and distills it down into 17 distinct principles. These are the universal rules to a life well lived.
From the importance of forgiveness and testing your assumptions to the ultimate recognition that each of us is living on borrowed time, each principle is rooted in one of the 3 core pillars for living well.
At the end of it all, living well is about the deep-down feeling that you are in fact living well, living with purpose and doing what you were born to do. Living well is based on your own perception of yourself, one that forms and changes based on your health, your mindset and your actions. These 3 pillars are all intrinsically connected.
Living by these 17 principles as guideposts for life will enable you to answer the following question affirmatively with unwavering conviction. It is only when you can do so that you can live well and be well.
What you will receive
- 17 Principles To Live Well & Be Well by Elizabeth Sarquis and Alejandro Fenn (ebook version in PDF format) - you can read the book on your phone, tablet, or kindle. Or print it out.
- Our personal collection of articles, talks and books related to each principle that have made a profound impact in our own lives. (inside the ebook)
- A special discount just for readers for Welle Lifestyle's sustainable vegan tote and coat
What others are saying
"This is a wonderfully simple yet effective guide for living with more depth and connection. Valuable for all ages, as lessons for the young and reminders for the wise. I recommend this book to both patients and colleagues as a practice in presence, growth and inner peace.” - Andrew Engel (MD, Psychiatry)
"17 Principles is a great read and fabulous guide for increasing your happiness and living a life of Purpose. The advice is simple and straightforward, yet highly pragmatic and implementable. This book is well worth a read whether you're 16 or 62." - Mike O'Connor (Life and Career Coach)
Where to find more
Welle Lifestyle is dedicated to providing actionable wisdom, strategies and tools to help you live well and be well. You can follow along for more here:
- 🗞 Subscribe to our Live Well weekly newsletter. From the 3 pillars of living well, mindset, health, and actions, we deliver actionable insights for living well every week.
- 📓 Read the latest articles on our Live Well, Be Well blog.
- 📱Check out the Welle Lifestyle website for purposeful products and other cool stuff.
Click the "I want this" button to get the book + bonuses
*Just below here if you're on mobile, and on the right sidebar above if you're on desktop.
You'll get: The 17 Principles For Living Well & Being Well in ebook (PDF) format.